How to Compare Video Game Systems
How to Compare Video Game Systems
Video Games are vastly disseminated all over the world. Questions can never be asked regarding their capacity to entertain and the ability to fully satisfy a gamer. In the past researches, it was found out that roughly millions of people in the United States have access to video and pc games. This just means that a majority of the population is looking around and trying to discover what’s available for them.
People or enthusiasts can be leveled into three; 1) beginners 2) frequent gamers 3) experts. These three are bound to one arena where they will meet: the gaming world.
These people have their own questions in mind and are trying to personally find out the answers to their questions.
For a beginner, the question may be something like; what will I do with this game? This question may seem very simple but needs patience to answer. Such question would change and would elevate as time goes by and as the ability of the player improves. From this stage, their focus is neither to look for games nor to discover new game systems or consoles. Their mission is to learn and master the game no matter what game it is regardless of the console they use.
The second level of gamer is something caught between seeking and constantly going with the flow. These types of gamers now actually find some time to discover new things and ask question like, what other games are there for me. This question is embodied with the desire to satisfy the game and not just to play with it.
The third must not be misinterpreted with an addicted player or any other worse negative term for it. These people are actually the ones not just looking for games but also make ways so other gamers may understand them and develop the game further. They do not just play games, they even interpret it. They are expert enough that they would try as many games as they could and try to master it then make some articles or reviews about what they found out with the game. They are actually doing comparisons.
Comparing a video game system is very important for these three levels of enthusiasts. This will help them master whatever they are currently into. In addition, reviews and comparisons aid other gamers in finding out which games are worth looking into and which game consoles to buy.
But how do these people come up with a review and what are the things that they do in order to write one? There are also techniques and procedures that one must follow in order to arrive at a very good comparison of video game systems. Here are some that you may first include in your list of techniques to compare a video game system.
• The very first thing that one must do is to play the video game itself. Play it until you finish the video game. If it is a leveled game then play it until the last level.
• Take note of the effects, the color and the other features of the game that you may share with the readers. All physical observation must be related to readers for their information.
• Relate to the readers the basic information that they need to know about the certain game. They will probably need to know about the console compatibility, the release date of the game, the name, the publisher, the platform, etc. For pc games, it is very important to first relate to the reader the system specification requirement of the game. Try to inflict your own observation on it.
• Give the readers a gist of what the game is. If it is a race, then tell them specifically that it is a race and what kind of race the game is. There are so many types of video or computer games that are now available in the market, all with different ways to play and with variable number of players that can play. These facts must also be included in the review or comparison.
• Give your opinion in the sense that they will agree with you when they will try the game you are comparing. There are so many things that you may want to point out in the game. The scoring system, the level of difficulty, the length of the game and so on, these are just examples of things that you may critic.
• Compare the game with another game with the same playing method. The game that you will compare it with must a game that you have already played with. Give the strengths and the weaknesses of each game according to your observation.
• Lastly, conclude in a manner that you balance things. You may also cling to the other game that is really good for you but do not ever forget the good side of the other game. Compare video game systems in an unbiased way.