Angry Birds Knock On Wood Game
Angry Birds Knock On Wood Game
Angry Birds Knock on Wood game was based on the popular and best-selling phone game app, Angry Birds. Since it is inspired by the game app, the Angry Birds Knock on Wood game features three Angry Birds versus four green pigs. In this version, players get to battle it out using mission cards, build castles through structural pieces and deploy the angry birds through a slingshot-style launcher. The game can be enjoyed by two to four players from ages five and up.
The game is composed of three levels of cards and four levels of freestyle options in building and launching distances. The game basically moves within the same concept as the touchscreen hit. The Angry Birds will be launched towards the pigs’ wooden structure. A mission card with a corresponding point will be drawn to build the castle. Once the castle is built, one Angry Bird indicated on the mission card will be launched to shoot and destroy the castle. First one to reach 100 points wins the game.
Included in the box would be three Angry Birds, four egg-stealing pigs, one slingshot launcher, fourteen wooden blocks, one bonus point star, one bonus point egg, 16 point cards and an instructional manual
• Rules for playing are simple and it’s great even for little kids since there is nothing needed to be read.
• The pieces used for the game are pretty sturdy and durable.
• The Angry Birds Knock on Wood Game teaches young kids with coordination and patience.
• Easy set-up.
• Perfect alternative to a video game.
• Card difficulty is almost the same with each other despite the difference in levels.
• Wooden block structures take time to build, not great for those who are not into tedious tasks while playing.
• Using the slingshot launcher is pretty difficult to master at first.
• Losing one or two wood blocks will greatly affect the outcome of the castle structure and the efficiency of the game.
Kids and kids-at heart who are fans of the phone app will surely enjoy this live action Angry Birds Knock on Wood game. Since it is based on the game app, the characters pretty much resemble the physical characteristics of those in the application. The plastic pieces are also sturdy and durable which is perfect even for young kids since parents won’t expect any broken pieces any time soon.The game reinforces some coordination skills and even train young kids to develop strategies on what are the best levels or distances to launch the Angry Birds through the slingshot style launcher. The game also provides so much flexibility with the set-up, the mission card and the overall strategy that players can use in order to win points. The Angry Birds Knock on Wood game is an ideal alternative for parents who don’t want their kids to spend so much time on playing video games. Playing with Angry Birds Knock on Wood Game is also a perfect activity that will suit families with young kids. Parents can get their young ones the Angry Birds Knock on Wood Game as a gift or even just an additional collection that they can enjoy during quality time.